You can get in touch with the Gmail customer support Australia to get help to gain access to your account that has been hacked/blocked. We can also help you with recovering your email password and any issues that arise with opening your drafts or inbox as well as many other issues. Make sure that you have our helpline number recorded somewhere for when you need technical help.
A professional email platform is required by everyone for messaging to friends, clients, customers, business partners and many more. All of us more or less know the process of sending an email. We also know the process of drafting them so that we can send them later. How to send a message to multiple persons in your contact list? Well, the majority of users probably know this too. But, when it comes to sending a message to all people on a contact list, many people seem to be ignorant about this. So, how can you send a mail to all users on your list? Find those steps below. You can also call Gmail support for help.
Gmail customer support Australia
gmail customer support number Australia, gmail customer service Australia, gmail customer service number, Australia gmail helpline number Australia, gmail helpline Australia, gmail technical support number Australia
1. Turn on your computer and then open the web browser. As soon as you have opened the web browser, you should go to the URL bar and type “Gmail.com”.
2. Hit enter key of your keyboard to go to Gmail home page. Here, you have to log in with the right credentials. Enter password carefully for successful login in your first attempt.
3. Allow your mailbox to get loaded completely. When all features are visible on screen, you should hit the “Compose” button which can be found at the top left-hand side.
4. First, you should compose your message. Enter text or photo as per your requirement.
5. When text has been entered, you need to go to the Title section to add a suitable title or subject line.
6. On top of that field, you shall find “To:” field. At this field, you know that you should enter receiver’s mailing address.
7. Instead of writing individual address, you should click “Select Contacts”.
8. From the drop-down menu, you should choose “All Contacts”. It is to be noted that there is another option which is known as “My Contacts”. Instead of that option, you should go for “All Contacts”.
9. Now, hit “Select All” option and all contacts will be added to your list.
10. To send mail, you should click the “Send” button below.
For the best results, you should pick up a phone and call Gmail technical support number.