Don’t you feel that you are using a typewriter with keys missing when working with a slow or malfunctioning computer in Brisbane, Australia? We can truly understand how annoying it can be when you are trying to do something exceptionally important on your computer in your Brisbane home and it gives up on you at the last minute. You are able to make it work in some way or the other but the process can be slow and upsetting.
Computer problems are the worst… they really are! And there are several factors that can cause problems with your PC (desktop or laptop). This is why we have compiled 5 of the most common problems with computers in Brisbane, Australia and their causes.
- Slow Computer: Are you watching online videos in your Brisbane, Australia home that buffer a lot? Do you have websites that take almost forever to load? No matter the reason, it could be an external site problem or the one related to the internet. Maybe you’re experiencing some serious issues with your computer. You can boost your computer’s performance by fixing all these unwanted problems.
Causes: Maybe your computer’s hard drive has a full memory, or it could be damaged. Make sure your check its storage and hard drive memory as well. Your PC’s performance suffers drastically when its memory is full. Also, your computer could be slow due to virus or malware. Scan your computer and fix all damaged programs.
- Computer Restarts Randomly: Isn’t it utterly frustrating when your computer in Brisbane, Australia home starts at random? Maybe it seems possessed and will shut down or reboot on its own. If that’s the case, then something is terribly wrong and ignoring the problem will only make it worse. You need to figure out what’s causing your computer to restart and take necessary steps to fix it right away.
Causes: There could be a fault with your graphics card. Even a slight damage in network card drivers or motherboard could make your computer to restart randomly. If you think that your PC’s been affected by a virus that’s causing it untimely shutdown, scanning and cleaning your computer in Brisbane, Australia will be a smart move.
- Strange Noises: Are you hearing a lot of strange noises from your computer? If so, it’s usually a case of a noisy fan or hardware malfunction.
Causes: Hard drives frequently make noise before they malfunction. Ensure that you back up all the required information. However, fans can easily be replaced.
- The Screen is Frozen: How often do you freeze this problem? When your computer freezes, there is no other option to reboot it. Doing so will make you lose any unsaved work. Find the best computer repairs in Brisbane, Australia to deal with this problem.
Causes: Freezes can occur due to missing or corrupt files, spyware, insufficient RAM. To solve this problem, make sure you press and hold the power button until the computer is turned off. Now, restart it and clean the system. This way, it will not freeze again.
- PC Fan Not Working: People usually get a panic attack when their computer’s fan stops working. When the CPU temperature is low, the fan will stop spinning.
Causes: The fan may stop working because it is not installed well. It could even be the problem with motherboard wires.
The majority of complicated computer problems can be solved by IT professionals. There are several other common problems that happen regularly on a PC (personal computer). The best part is that several computer problems in Brisbane, Australia have simple solutions. However, for the most complex problems, you need the assistance of a professional computer help in Brisbane that can breathe life to your computer once again.